Knowledge of Health Care Law and Regulations
Awareness is The Best Medicine
The 60 minute Survive Then Thrive Webinar Presentations include:
To the point topics each week on Wednesdays
- Preventing Audits: Begin with the "Gap Analysis"
Understanding RACs, ZPICs, MICs, Medicare
- Social Media Compliance Issues: The Good, The Bad, and
- Getting Up To Date: Compliance Update
- Reading the Tea Leaves. What surprises will 2015 Bring
- Getting Up To Date, January 2015. Core Knowledge for
survival in Private Practice - Panel of Health Care lawyers
Dealing with government regulations
- How to Be An Effective Change Agent Without Being
- How To Survive Hospital Politics
- Practicing Medicine in an Era Of Being Political And
- Prepayment Reviews, Post Payment Audits and Suspensions.
The Impact of These Administrative Enforcement Tools on
Physicians, Providers, and Billers.
Protecting your practice
- How to Stay Out Of Trouble With The DEA, DEA Diversion
and Local Law Enforcement. - Senior DEA Agent
- HIPAA: More Than Just Privacy. It's Administrative,
Security and Technical.
- HIPAA Risk Assessments and How to Avoid Liability.
- HIPAA Explained. Audience Q and A
- Malpractice and the Physician: The Little Known Issues
- False Claims Act
- How to get better Physicians Contracts and Leases
- Discounts and Waivers -- When Permissible, When Illegal?
- Social Media Compliance Issues. How to Prevent a Staffer
From Giving You a HIPAA Fine
- The Inner Workings of the Office Of Inspector General (OIG)
- How Recent Supreme Court Decisions Changes How You
The Real tenets of new coding regulations under the ACA
- Risks Identified in 40 Years of Health Care Law Practice
- Risk and Treatment of Burnout
- When the Physician Peer Review Process is a Sham. How to
- The DEA Could Not Care Less About Your Standard Of Care,
- Physician who lost his license
- Secrets of RACs, ZIPs, and Medicare 5 Step Appeals.
- Decreasing Coding Risks. How to Find The Secrets of
- OIGs Work Plan for 2015
- Red Hot Compliance Issues
- Third Party Coding and Billing Contracts and Compliance
- Dramatic Financial Risks to Physicians As a Result of
Obama Care Legislation
- Decreasing Risks in Physician Contracts and Leases
- Decreasing Risks from OSHA - Infectious disease expert
- The Danger of Physicians Health Programs ( PHP)
- Cloud Storage Providers and BAA's: Where is Your Data
and other essential IT topics
- 10 Legal Mistakes in Physician Contracts
- Proper Communication Is Not An Option. Being Called
"Disruptive" Can Quickly Destroy a Career 1, 2, 3
|Are you prepared for all
the new regulations to maintain compliance?
|Are you armed with the right ammo
to protect your practice?